Friday, November 23, 2007

A future blogger, perhaps?

Well I don't know about that - but whatever takes his interest I'm sure he will be outspoken... It runs in the family.

My wife Patrice and I were very lucky on Wednesday afternoon to welcome a healthy child into the world.  This is number two for us and Sylvie is proving to be a very doting big sister.

Our new addition has been named Oliver.  Both Patrice and Oliver are healthy and well - and I'm currently on paternity leave and enjoying some time with my growing family.  As you can see in the above photo my Movember moustache is coming along well - I almost shaved it off for the new baby photos, but it is too good a cause!  It's not too late to donate to my Movember fundraising effort - and many thanks to those who already have.

No comments: