Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Heading to Interact 2008 in San Diego

Next week I'll be packing my bags and heading off to San Diego for Interact 2008.

INTERACT2008BlogArt2

Interact 2008 is:

...an exclusive event for leaders in unified communications held April 8-10 in San Diego, California. This inaugural technology event provides a special opportunity for you to develop deep technical knowledge about Microsoft’s unified communications products, build powerful new connections with leading professionals in the industry, and gain insights into the future of converging technologies.
This exclusive, invitation-only event is aimed at IT professionals who are evaluating and deploying unified communications in enterprise organizations. INTERACT2008 will provide one-on-one interaction with the product teams and leaders for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and Microsoft Office Communicator, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 SP1, Microsoft Round Table, Microsoft Office Live Meeting and Exchange Hosted Services.

I was invited to attend by Microsoft and, as it happened I was planning to be in the US anyway the week after the next for the MVP Summit in Seattle.  I changed my flights so I could go via San Diego.  I am very much looking forward to the event and to catching up with some Exchange and OCS MVPs who will also be at the event.  Should be a great time.  (It might even give me a fair bit to blog about and revitalise this poor neglected little site a bit.)

No comments: